Learn how to invite educators (teachers or admins) and students to your classroom for Arduino Education.
Open your classroom
- Go to the Arduino Courses page. If prompted, sign into your Arduino account.
- Click on "My courses".
- Select your classroom in the dropdown menu.
Open the Educators tab, then click on INVITE.
Enter the educator's email in the first field.
- An Arduino account needs to be registered with the educator's email.
- In the Role field the account type can be set (learn more).
- Multiple invites can be sent by clicking ADD MORE.
Click INVITE to send the invite.
Open the Students tab, then click on INVITE.
You can either copy the code and share it with your students, or invite them automatically by entering their email addresses in the "Invite students" field and clicking INVITE.
- An Arduino account needs to be registered with the student's email.
If the invite is not received
- Have the recipient check their spam folder.
- Ensure that the network allows receiving outside email.