Arduino IoT Cloud supports many Arduino and third-party boards, as well as a number of Linux devices.
The following Arduino boards and devices can be used with IoT Cloud:
- GIGA R1 WiFi
- MKR GSM 1400
- MKR NB 1500
- MKR WAN 1300
- MKR WAN 1310
- MKR WiFi 1010
- Nano 33 IoT
- Nano ESP32
- Nano RP2040 Connect
- Nicla Vision
- Portenta H7
- Portenta H7 Lite Connected
- Portenta X8
- UNO R4 WiFi
Supported third-party devices can also be used:
- A wide range of Wi-fi enabled ESP32 and ESP8266 based devices.
- LoRaWAN® devices
Use your smartphone with IoT Cloud
With the Arduino IoT Cloud Remote app, you can use your smartphone as an IoT device in Arduino IoT Cloud.
Download the Arduino IoT Cloud Remote app here:
- Arduino IoT Cloud Remote for iOS (requires iOS 12.4 or later)
- Arduino IoT Cloud Remote for Android (requires Android 8.0 or later)
You can configure Linux devices with the IoT Cloud in Manager for Linux.
The following Linux devices are supported:
- Arduino Pro Gateway
- Intel®-based platforms
- IEI TANK AIoT Dev Kit
- Arm®-based platforms
- Raspberry Pi
- UP Squared AI Vision Kit
- UP Squared Grove IoT Development Kit