Learn how to connect Arduino devices to the Arduino IoT Cloud.
Go to the IoT Cloud.
Sign in to your account.
On top of the page, click the
Set up an Arduino devicesection in the pop-up window.
The Arduino Create Agent has to be installed and running. If prompted, follow the installation instructions.
Once the board is detected by the computer and the cloud, the
Configurebutton will be enabled, press it to continue.
Give your device a name and click
Wait for the setup process to complete.
When the setup is complete, click
Your device is now available in the Devices tab!
In case you have any issues configuring your device, you can try the following:
- Make sure you are using a Data USB cable
- Unplug and reconnect your device.
- If you're configuring a board, press the reset button twice in quick succession while the board is connected, to reset the bootloader.
- If possible, connect the device directly to a USB port on your computer, and not through a USB hub.
- If the Desktop IDE och Web Editor is running on your computer, try closing it.