This article will guide you when adding official Arduino boards to the Arduino IoT Cloud.
- Arduino Cloud supported boards
- Data USB cable to connect the board to the computer
- Arduino account
Go to the IoT Cloud.
Sign in to your account.
On top of the page select
- Click on
- Select the
Set up an Arduino devicesection in the pop-up window. The setup process will start as soon as you click it.
- Once the board is detected by the computer and the cloud, the
Configurebutton will be enabled, press it to continue.
- Give a name to the device (you can keep the random name or you can provide a personalized one), then click
Nextto start the routine.
Wait until the setup routine is finished.
If you do not have the Arduino Create agent installed, you will be asked to download and install it; since without it, the IoT cloud cannot detect if your board is connected to the computer.
- The setup is complete! Press
You will now be able to see your board under the
In case you have any issues configuring your board, you can try the following:
- Make sure you are using a Data USB cable
- Try pressing the reset button on the board before starting the "Add device" routine.
- Try doing a quick double tap of the reset button to get the board to bootloader mode.
- If you are using a USB Hub for connection, try directly connecting the board to the computer.
- Make sure that there is no other IDE or Web editor open in your computer.