Under Arduino IoT cloud devices, you can have a maximum of 1 device if using a free create plan and 5 devices with the maker plan. If you would like to add a different board from the one you have in your devices you will have to remove the already existing board.
What you’ll need
- Arduino account
- Device in your device manager.
- Proper Internet connection
Steps to delete multiple boards (Maker Plan users)
Go to the IoT Cloud.
Sign in to your account.
On top of the page select
- Select the device you want to delete by checking the box in front of the device.
- Click on delete at the bottom of the page.
If you have a change of mind and you don't want to delete both devices, you can either uncheck the box near to the board or just un-ckeck the box near to 2 devices selected.
- After clicking on the Delete option you will be asked for confirmation as this is a irreversible action.
Alternate option of deleting single board at a time.
- When you bring your cursor over the device you want to delete you will get 3 dotted line which can be clicked to give you the delete option.
- As soon as you click delete you will get a window asking for confirmation to delete the device and giving you a warning for irreversible change.