To mitigate potentially phishing campaigns and to protect our community and users from phishing attacks, Arduino has set the DMARC policy to validate the sent emails.
Because of this policy, your email provider could move in your spam folder some emails we send, especially if a third-party service relays them to you (e.g. if you are using the private relay email service by Apple).
- Please make sure that you have checked your spam folder of the email account.
- Make sure that you have not black listed the emails outside from your organization.
- In Apple log-in’s case, we advise to use the
share my emailoption to be able to receive important communication in your inbox folder (order confirmation & tracking, account activation, etc).
Still need help?
If you still don’t get our emails, please escalate your case to the Arduino support team, providing the type of log in you use (username-password, Apple log-in or Google log-in) and listing the topics of the emails you believe are missing so we can re-send them to you or provide you with your missing information.
Follow the steps below to check the status of your order(s):
- Sign in to the Arduino Store
- Go to you profile in the top-right corner
- Click on Order History in the left menu