Roles that can remove members
You can remove members from a space depending on your role:
- Teachers can remove Students
- Admins can remove any member.
How removed members are affected
- Removed members keep their Arduino accounts
- Removed members will no longer have access to courses shared with the space.
- The removed member will keep their data, but will no longer benefit from additional features and limits provided by any School plan active with the space. Some features may be restricted if they exceed the limits of their personal plan. See If you exceed plan limits after downgrading.
Remove a member from a space
Follow these steps below to remove members:
Go to cloud.arduino.cc and select a space in the top-right dropdown menu.
Open the members tab.
Select one or more members by clicking the checkboxes, then click Remove.
Click “Yes, Remove” to confirm.