Activate a gateway
- Open the Arduino Pro Gateway Setup.
- Name your device.
- Enter the device code (serial number). You'll find the code labeled S/N on top of the gateway.
- Click the ACTIVATE button (you may have to scroll down).
- Wait for activation to complete.
Refresh the page if the activation appears to be stuck.
Your device should now appear in your Linux devices.
If activation does not complete
Refresh the page if activation does not proceed automatically when the progress bar is full.
If the device does not come online
- Restart your gateway by disconnecting and reconnecting the power cable.
- If the gateway is activated with a different account, you first need to deactivate it using that account. The Arduino Pro Gateway can only be activated with one Arduino account at a time.
Still need help?
Contact us. Please provide the following information:
- Your Arduino account username
- The Gateway serial number.