The Arduino Engineering Kit is developed in collaboration with MathWorks® to provide three project-based experiences with MATLAB and Simulink on the Arduino platform. Follow these instructions if you experience any issues.
Try this first
- Check the course material, particularly the “Getting started” chapters or lessons, or those specific a project you’re doing.
- Check any error messages you are getting for additional information.
- Test if specific components in the Arduino Engineering Kit Rev2 are functioning correctly or if they are faulty. See AEK R2: functional test for battery, servo motor, and DC motor for more information.
For Arduino products and services
- Check the Arduino forum’s Engineering Kit section.
- Search for your issue in the Arduino Help Center.
- Contact us.