Blank screen on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (Jan. 24th, 2022): In some cases, the Science Journal app displays only a blank screen on iOS 15.02 or iPadOS 15.02. Update your device to resolve the issue.
Try this if you experience issues with the Science Journal app.
Quit and reopen the app
Quitting and reopening the app can sometimes resolve issues. Alternatively, reboot your device.
Restart your device
If the above doesn’t work, try restarting your device.
- iPod Touch
- Hold the power button until the power off menu appears.
- Select Restart or Reboot. If this option is not available, select “Power off” and wait for your phone to turn off, then start it again by holding the power button.
Check for updates
Keeping both the app and your device up to date can resolve issues.
Use the latest operating system for your device:
Use the latest Science Journal version:
Still need help?
Contact us. Please include the following information:
- A concise description of the issue
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- What device (e.g. phone, tablet) you are using
- The version number of your device OS (iOS, iPadOS, or Android)
- The version number of the installed Science Journal app