Flash the Arduino Pro Gateway image to a microSD card using balenaEtcher.
What you’ll need
- A computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux
- A microSD card reader (built-in or external)
- A microSD card (16 GB or larger)
Insert the SD card.
Select Flash from URL and use this URL:
In Select target, check the SD card as the target disk, then click Select.
Finally, select Flash and wait for the process to complete.
If your Pro Gateway was already activated in Manager for Linux, follow these steps to reactivate the gateway:
- Deactivate the gateway in Manager for Linux.
- Activate the gateway in Manager for Linux.