Learn how to get started with the Arduino Science Journal.
Get the app
The Arduino Science Journal app can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
Read Setting up Experiments for instructions on how to setup the app on an Android or iOS device.
The Science Journal can be used with Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 or Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense.
- The MKR WiFi 1010 included with the Science Kit comes pre-configured for use with Science Journal. It needs to be connected using the Science carrier board, which is only available in the Arduino Science Kit Physics Lab.
- Follow these instructions if you are using an individually bought replacement, uploaded a different firmware, or are using the Nano 33 BLE Sense.
Connect a board
You can find instructions on how to connect a board here.
Access lessons and activities
Lessons and activities are available within the different modules:
Hover over the Modules menu option.
Hover over one of the modules.
Click one of the lessons or activities.
- If you’re using the MKR WiFI 1010, make sure the Science carrier board is connected.
- Make sure your board has the correct firmware.
- If Arduino Science Journal quits unexpectedly or does not start